Careers with L&F
opportunities with our team
view our openings
We at Leonard & Finco Public Relations, Inc. believe that if our associates succeed professionally and personally, so does the company.
Because of this belief, we want good people on staff; honest people, sincere people, caring people and talented people. We enjoy our work and want you to enjoy your work as well.
Our business is one of teamwork, of creativity, of meeting deadlines and helping our clients to achieve their goals in the most professional, positive way possible.
We enjoy and appreciate a fun and flexible atmosphere where we can depend on each other to do the job, just as we enjoy the times when we are frantically working together toward a project completion or deadline. It’s all part of the business.
Leonard & Finco Public Relations offers competitive pay and benefits and a business casual working environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are currenlty looking for a fall intern to join our team!
Position Summary: Fun. Fast-paced. Teamwork. That describes our work environment and culture. The person selected for this internship will learn about, and be involved with, many different aspects of our agency’s work including online social, traditional, and digital media and agency operations. Candidates must have maturity, organizational skills, strong writing and social media abilities, ability to work independently, good communication skills and possess strong computer skills with an aptitude to quickly learn new programs. Communications major with non-profit or campus PR experience a plus.
We work with a wide variety of clients in diverse industries, so you’ll learn something new every day!.
Full-time temporary position: 12-15 hours per week
Reports to: Operations Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist account executives in servicing clients through a variety of tasks including, but not limited to:
- Social media: drafting copy, creating graphics, post scheduling, livestreaming, video
- Database development
- Organizing events and activities
- Responsible for utilizing digital recording technology to review newscasts when appropriate and compiling client stories for L&F and client use.
- Assist with the organization and maintenance of news media clipping files including reviewing, printing, scanning, copying (electronic, print and video) for all clients.
- Assist in compiling Ad Value Equivalency and media coverage reports.
- Assist with updating L&F marketing materials including social media, website, brochures, etc.
- Other duties as may be assigned by President or Operations Manager.
The successful Intern will:
- Maintain client and business confidentiality.
- Be self-directed and self-motivated.
- Be detail oriented, organized and accurate.
- Have the ability to multi-task while in a fast-paced work environment..
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Excel)
- Experience with video editing programs (Adobe Premier, imovie, idvd) a plus. Both Mac and PC experience a plus.
- Graphic design experience and experience with Canva, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and/or Illustrator a plus.
- Be bondable, possess a valid driver’s license, have reliable transportation and automobile insurance.
- Present a professional appearance and demeanor as an associate of L&F.
- Be able to work with a diverse client base and personalities.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by first day of work; the company will consider accommodations for disability and religious-based reasons.
- Must have professional/business phone skills.
- Be willing to do what it takes to get the job done in a timely manner.
- Participate in drug, background, and/or credit verification testing, if requested.
If you think you have the knowledge, experience, energy and principles to be a part of the Leonard & Finco Public Relations team, send us your resume, cover letter, writing and/or design samples to: