L&F are very honored to have recently received sixteen “Premier Awards” from the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) – Northeast Wisconsin Chapter. We recieved the awards for our work in six categories, including: integrated communications, issue communication, media relations, press kits, newsletters and special events.
Our awards included:
• Three “PRemier Entry in Category Awards” for:
– LibertasTreatment Centers (media relations)
– Bellin Health’s Advance Care Planning (integrated communications)
– TransCanada’s Bison Pipeline Project (issue communication)
• Three “PRemier Awards of Excellence” for:
– Burger Fest (media relations)
– Sanimax Community Outreach (issue communication)
– School Name & Logo Issue (issue communication)
• 10 “PRemier Awards of Merit” for:
– Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary (media relations)
– Bellin Health’s Make the Right Call Campaign (integrated communications)
– California Association of Business Brokers (media relations)
– Green Bay Converting’s Ever-Green™ and Spray & Dry™ Product Rollout (media relations)
– Fox River Cleanup Project (issue communications)
– Green Bay Packers Lambeau Field Atrium (media relations)
– Leonard & Finco’s PRactical PR (newsletter)
– LZ Lambeau Media Kit (media relations / press kits)
– Pioneer Credit Union (integrated communications)
– The Salvation Army – Season of Hope (special events)
PRSA-NEW’s “PRemier Awards” recognize the exceptional practice of public relations by professionals throughout Northeast Wisconsin. Award submissions were judged by the Madison, WI chapter of PRSA. Entries were evaluated against an established standard based on the primary tenants of public relations, as well as creativity and efficient use of budget.
We extend our congratulations to other award winners, including the Grand Award entry from Schneider National and winning entries from Integrys Energy Group, Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA), Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company, Write Image, LCC and ThedaCare.